This service includes the following:
- Full calibration
- Traceability to national standards
- Calibration report and test data
- Software update and hardware modifications
- Directly traceable calibration in line with ISO 17025*
- Controlled by national accreditation authority (NIST, DKD, etc.)
* ISO 17025 is an internationally recognized standard that defines requirements for the competence of calibration and testing laboratories. An ISO 17025 accredited laboratory is valued for the quality of its calibrations. A large and growing segment of the manufacturing community requires that calibration providers deliver services in line with ISO 17025 standard.